Thursday, July 7, 2011

Hilmar Cheese Factory

Tuesday the 21st of June we went to the Hilmar Cheese Factory with our mom's group. It is a great tour and lots of fun for the kiddos. While watching the movie part I thought it was cute how Aubrey was holding Carter's hand and pointing to what was going on and then Carter started to point.



We got to make ice cream as a group.




and it was yummy!





We had a nice lunch with our friends after and headed home for naps. I'm so happy that I have found a great group of moms that I can do all these fun things with during the summer.

Ladies Craft Night

Thursday of that same week was my first craft night here at the house. We are trying to get a group of us together once a month for a craft. It was fun thinking of a craft and making fun desserts for the evening.




Our final product!

No comments: