Monday, July 18, 2011

Crafts & Projects

We have been having a busy summer doing lots of great activities but I still have found some little time to do some crafts. My small business, Scattered Expressions has been doing quite well the last few months. I have made lots of family established frames, boards, and car & wall decals. I have also been busy making gifts. I sometimes forget to take pictures of everything but here are a few:


Not sure I have already shared my laundry sign but I love it so I'm posting it again just in case:


Our neighbors next door just had their first baby and named him Kiernan. We got them a bag full of goodies and I also made them these (the new daddy is a firefighter):



This was for a friend's birthday:


I can't take all the credit for this project I had some helpers:

Daddy put the shelf together and the kids filled the buckets. I was very happy with how it turned out. I'm even happier with how clean my patio stays now!

No comments: