Friday, December 8, 2017

Thanksgiving Break

We were so excited for Thanksgiving break and for Thanksgiving coming up! It's such a beautiful season and a wonderful time to truly be thankful for all we have!
Saturday 11/18 we took the kids to Wonder and cried our eyes out! Such a good movie.  Aubrey read the book so it was a lot of fun for her.  I want to read the book now it was a great story!

 Sunday 11/19 we went to church and then I took Aubrey to her girl scout troop photo shoot.  I can't get over how grown up and beautiful she is!
 Later that day Violette came over for a sleep over.  Violette bagged us at church and Sunday was really the only night that worked.
 Monday 11/20 I had to run into my airport work for a couple hours.  The kids were happy to come since they knew Stan would buy them their own cheese pizza! 
 After work I told the kids they could pick a friend to take to Rockin' Jump.  Aubrey choose Jizzel and Carter choose Ander.  We had a rockin' good time!









 Tuesday 11/21 Nana and Titi came down for the day.  We had fun doing some Christmas decoration shopping at Hobby Lobby.


 Papa and Gaga ended up coming down later in the day.  They took Carter out to dinner and met up with Spencer and all went to Thor.  Aubrey went over to her friend Presley for the afternoon so that Nana, Titi and I could go to Bad Mom's 2.  It was pretty funny but had too many bad words!
 Then we picked up Aubrey and went to Panera for dinner.  So good!
 When we got home Nana was my super hero and organized the kids craft cabinet! It made me so happy! What an awesome mom!

 Wednesday the kids and I pulled all our Christmas stuff out! We had a blast going through all our Christmas stuff.  It's always the best trip down memory lane! We are so excited for the holiday season!

 I finished up making my family gifts for the year. 

That night we did some shopping and had a fun dinner at H&W.  We were so excited for our Thanksgiving weekend to start!

No comments: