Friday, December 8, 2017

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Both Saturday 11/25 and Sunday 11/26 we spent decorating and enjoying family time.  We all love this time of year and are beyond excited for with the holiday season has in store for us.












 These are my new ornaments I made this year.
 Our new lights this year.  So easy to put up! The picture doesn't do it justice it looks really cool!
 Also over the weekend the kids had fun crafting.

 Their Nutcrackers came out so cute!
Back to school on Monday November 27th.  I love being at the school with my cuties!
 Wednesday 11/29 was scarf and hat day at school.  They looked so cute!

 It was a busy week! Wednesday I subbed for a 6th grade class in the afternoon and then on Thursday the 30th I subbed in Aubrey's class in the afternoon.  We made snow globes for their classroom door.

No comments: