Sunday, June 4, 2017

Last Day of School!

Thursday June 1st was officially the last day of school.  Crazy how fast the year went and even crazier that I have a 4th grader and 2nd grader! Ahhhhhhhh!
So proud of these two amazing kids!
It's crazy to look back and see how much they have grown! It's been a great year!
 Ms. Buttrey had a funeral on the last day so she asked me to sub and I was so excited! I had great time getting to finish the year off being in Carter's class that I love so much and surrounded by such sweet kids.  The only activity she had planned for me that day was owl pullets.  I read the kids a great story about owls and then we watched a video and then went straight into dissecting.  It was lots of fun!!




 After cleaning up I had the kids do a memory sheet.

 and then played a scavenger bingo game.

 I also gave them time to sign each others year books and then we did Just dance.
 It was an early day that day so we got out of school at 1.  It was a great day!! On the way home the kids were worried I didn't have time to do our traditional welcome to summer sign and prizes.  But I did! Well I had my teammate (daddy) put it all together on his lunch break.


 We didn't wait anytime to get right into slip and sliding!



Yay it's summer time!!

No comments: