Monday, June 26, 2017

Father's Day with my dad!

Our Father's day weekend was up in air since we didn't really know how Spencer would be feeling.  So since he was still not feeling that great just the kids and I went up to Sonora for a day trip to celebrate Father's day with my dad and to see my uncle who was visiting.  Dad took us up to Grovland to see Rainbow pools and out to lunch to a fun saloon.
First up lunch.  People for like a 100 years have been throwing dollar bills up onto the roof.
Rainbow pools was beautiful.  The water was so refreshing but the current scared the heck out of me so I only let the kids stay on the rocks.

There were lots of cliff jumpers.
hanging out on the rocks was much safer!

 We then came back to Nana and Papa's for a bbq.
 and gifts.
 We were excited to get papa a tent for our upcoming camping trip.
 We came home excited to see our daddy up and walking around.  Nana and Papa gave him a great new work shirt.

No comments: