Monday, June 26, 2017

Busy busy Saturday!

Saturday June 9th was another crazy Saturday! 
It was our last baseball game of the season :( always a bitter sweet feeling.  Happy to have evenings and Saturdays back but sad to say good bye to the friends we met and sad to not have those fun games to watch every week.  It was the most perfect day to have our final game.  It was a beautiful day and only 70 degrees!! 




 I have loved my little side line friend!
 There were games that she was just done and didn't want to sit anymore but for the most part she was a great cheer leader and we had fun laughing and munching on all treats from the snack bar!
Blurry picture but kind of cool.
Carter has grown so much as a baseball player.  He would do this really cute routine every time he was up to bat where he would hit the base with his bat 3 times and then swing his bat around it was really cute and made him look like a pro.  Every time except twice he hit the ball and made a base hit.  He was AMAZING sorry to brag but really this kid has some real potential to make it far in baseball.  He loved playing first base since that was where most of the action is at.  He would get really bored in outfield.  It was so much fun having dad as his coach. 
What made the last game even more great was we won!!

 After the game Troy's family put together a BBQ.  It was so much fun and a great way to end the season.

I brought the cupcakes.

 The league gave Spencer metals to give the players but in true Spencer fashion he wanted to get the kids trophy's too!
 and they were very excited!


 We will miss you Yankee's!!
 After the game the kids bagged me to take them to the fidget spinner craft at Michael's.  They had fun blinging their spinners out!

 Then we got home and it was a made dash for me to get ready for my good friend Heather's baby shower that I was hosting.  She is having number 4 and it's a boy after 3 girls!! I was excited to do something special for her.  Her favorite show and how she is decorating her little ones nursery is Dr Who.  I have never seen it and know nothing about it but thanks to google and Amazon I was able to put a great shower together for her. 




 We played games, ate dessert, visited, open gifts and had a great time.  I had the supplies to make snap on bow ties for the craft and had asked Heather to bring the fabric she wanted well she ended up making the bow ties before the party! Silly lady that was what we were going to do.  Oh well it still turned out fun!



I made chocolate tortoises for the party favor.  I also had a cute sign in table that I forgot to take pictures of.
That night I kicked off my shoes and passed out! Same with my little ones!

aren't sleeping kids just the cutest!

No comments: