Sunday, May 3, 2015

Tball

 Carter's first game was Monday April 27th.  He did great! He played mostly 2nd base which kept him very busy.  He is good at catching ground balls and throwing it to 1st base.  He is also really good at hitting.  I will be honest I was a little disappointed at the first game I had know idea that there are not outs in Tball and that all kids get a turn to bat every time.  I was looking for some real baseball lol! I guess it's better to introduce being a good team player and being fair at such a young age.  We were pretty sad that dad had to miss the first game since he teaches on Monday nights but he will be able to make a game this week and we are excited about that.  It was cute in the car down to the field I was talking about the rules of baseball to Carter and Aubrey and Carter asked, "so when do we battle?" I think he thought there was going to be some kind of fighting involved, lol.  It was a fun game and so fun to cheer my little guy on.







Little Ms. Hollywood on the sidelines!

We can't wait for a fun season ahead!

No comments: