Friday, February 13, 2015

The 100th day of school

After our vacation we came home to Aubrey getting strep throat so not fun!  I started to wonder was she really car sick on our girls trip or was it the start of something more since she got a fever Sunday night and up sick all that night??? She missed the whole week of school except 1 day.  She was feeling better and had the doc's approval to go back on Friday 1/30 which just so happened to be the 100th day of school.  The teacher had asked me to help plan some activities.  The kids made a necklace with 100 fruit loops on it.


 While searching pinterest for some ideas I came across this really funny app that makes your pictures look 100 years older.  Ms. Buttrey loved the idea.  Aubrey was very upset about this picture she will be mad if she sees that I posted it but I thought it was pretty funny.

So this is what we made at school:
 Carter and I went earlier in the morning and took all the pictures then I aged them and had them both developed and then we made this card.  It was really funny the kids all LOVED it.  except for some (Aubrey and a few others opted not to do it which was fine) the ones that did do it thought it was the funnest thing ever.  
It was a nice treat having Aubrey home all week even though she was sick the antibiotics got her feeling better right away so we just enjoyed our days playing, party planning and being together.  Papa came and baby sat Thursday so I could go into work so that was fun for her too. 



No comments: