Friday, August 1, 2014

July 2014 Fun

So besides an awesome 4th of July, a great Nana &Papa camp and a special anniversary we also did a bunch of other fun things in July.
Saturday July 19th we had a garage sale.  The kids did great with there charm and sold all their donuts, cookies and 2 pitchers of lemonade.  As for our stuff we did okay we have done better in the past.  We made about $150 which really is not that bad considering we were just out from 7am-10am.


 Sunday afternoon that same weekend Spencer and I though it would be fun to try and make beignets they came out great and were so good!!!! 
I have been wanting to check out the cutest pink food truck parked in our Walgreen's parking lot for a while now.  The kids and I stoped by the other day on our way to the pool it's called the The Cupcake Lady and she has a huge variety of cupcakes.  The chocolate chip cookie dough called my name and the kids were excited about the gummy worms and sponge bob (even though I don't let the watch that show).
 We got daddy one too and took it to his work.  They were yummy but I think since our Titi is a baker we have had better.  It was fun to try.
Swimming with friends has been so much fun this summer!! I'm amazed at how well the kids are doing and how much courage they have to jump of diving boards.
 Our gym membership has gotten a lot of use and it has been become our regular hang out lately.
At church I was released from Relief Society 2nd counselor  and called to the Primary Presidency as 2nd counselor in there.  I'm excited for this new calling and being in primary with my kids.  Relief Society has been fun and I will miss it but I'm excited for the change. Wednesday July 23rd was my last Relief Society Activity that I planed.  It was a friendship get to know you night.  The invite said come aboard the friendship express.  I set it up like speed dating and each sister had 5 minutes to chat/ask questions and then we rotated.  Since it's the middle of summer we only had 10 sisters but it was a good small group and we had fun.  Daddy took the kids to the gym that night and they got their faces painted. 
Thursday July 24th daddy took the afternoon off and we started on a little back to school shopping.  I mean really just a little I'm in denial that the summer is coming to an end so soon.  
Since probably April Aubrey has been talking about light up shoes for when she starts 1st grade.  She was very excited to get these new shoes but super mad that I'm making her wait for the first day of school.
 I have loved how Carter looks with spiky hair since he was a baby but all of sudden he is so into flatting his hair. He wants it super flat! He would spend over 10 minutes in the bathroom if I let him brushing his hair down as flat as possible.  He is very funny about this new hair obsession.
Also Thursday the 24th myself and Murun planned a baby shower for our good friend Susan and her new baby Noah.  We did the shower at Murun's house.  It was a fun night.


 I'm so happy with Lowe's!! It's so cool that they do these free kids workshops every other Saturday! The kids just love them and so have we.

 We have had our far share of play dates with friends through out July too. We have also had a lot of meet ups at the gym pool and going to the $1 movies on Tuesday and Wednesdays.
July was a fun month!!!

So after loading all these pictures from my phone onto the computer I realized that I might have forgot something really important!! I think I might have posted it but if not but just in case: 
Mr. Supinger got teacher of the year at Merced college!! 
We were so proud of our math professor.  Spencer loves this job.  He is a great teacher and it is so fun to see his students around town and them tell me his is there most favorite teacher.   

No comments: