Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Pre-Halloween

What a busy last couple of weeks we have had!  Warning! This is going to be a long post with lots of pictures.
October 24th my friend Lori organized for a huge group of us ladies to all dress up as witches and go out to dinner.  It was a "witches night out" and it was so much fun!!  We had dinner on Main Street at Pinocchio's.  Everyone looked great.  Murun came over before to do my make up and I think did a great job.  I'm not much of a make-up person so it was fun to get all dolled up. 




 Friday October 25th was Carter's first field trip to the Hunter's pumpkin patch in Atwater.  He was thrilled to take a ride on the yellow school bus.









 That night we went to Zoo Boo.  As you can see Aubrey is caring a piece of paper she worked all afternoon on a really cute card for Caleb from school.  I guess they found out that they both were planning on going to the zoo that night so they planned to meet up.  I thought for sure it would be too crowded and we would miss him but sure enough they were able to meet and were very excited to see each other.  She is such a social butterfly!



 That weekend was Aubrey's Halloween dance recital at Merced collage.  She danced to Casper the friendly ghost and did great.







 Nana and Papa came to watch and we enjoyed ice cream all together after.

 Monday the 28th was my planning day at the preschool.  It was Halloween week so I did monsters.  Carter got to be super kid that day!
For the discovery we made GAK.  For art we made monster jars to store our GAK in.  We read There's a Monster in my Attic and we danced to the mice go marching.  (It's a song about mice climbing up a monster)

For snack we made mummy pizza's.

 They were so yummy and easy I decided to do it for our Monday night dinner.


 Halloween week at Peterson was also spirit week.  Monday was red day and I forgot to get a picture but if you can imagine Aubrey was wearing a red shirt, red tutu and huge red bow.  
Tuesday was pajama day. 
 Tuesday night we carved our pumpkins.





 Wednesday was mix match day.
 After school Aubrey worked on her Halloween gifts for her class and teacher.


 Wednesday night was the girl scout trunk or treat.

Wow what a busy couple of weeks before Halloween!!  It's hard to believe that this is all pre-Halloween I have to do another post just for the real day! 

No comments: