Tuesday, November 12, 2013

My Birthday

I was one lucky girl to not only have a weekend birthday but for it also to be the longest day of the year.  It was day light savings so we got to set the clock back an hour that day.  It was fun to have an extra hour.  The most wonderful part of my birthday was waking up to the two cutest kids ever and my wonderful hubby on vacation.  The kids both made me beautiful cards and were very excited for me to open my gifts.  It was fun opening my gifts in the hotel room.




 After we opened gifts we had breakfast and then went in the hot tub.  After packing up we did a little more shopping and then had lunch at Panera Bread (so excited for the Merced one to open!). We then went up to the Sacramento Temple.  It was so beautiful up there on the hill. I love taking pictures and this was a great place to play with the new camera.










 We then meet up with my family in Stockton at my favorite restaurant, The Spaghetti Factory.  My family makes me feel like a real princess on my day and I love that!!!  They spoiled me like crazy! 










Such a perfect day!!! I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful, loving, great family!! I had an amazing birthday weekend!! Thank You all!!

1 comment: