Thursday, July 5, 2012

Summer Camp

I can hardly believe that our little girl is old enough for a week long summer camp!  Last week was Vacation Bible School (VBS) at St. Paul's Lutheran church.  I have a lot of good friends that have their kids go to school there and had nothing but great things to say about the VBS program.  It was Monday-Friday 9am-12pm.  I think I was a little more nervous then her on the first day but all went well.  Aubrey is so funny and she says such cute things!! After her first day she says, "Mom I have to get the camp shirt everyone wears them and I really want one." so of course I say lets go get one then.  After buying the shirt she asks the lady, "can I buy some camp pants too." I just thought that was too cute!!  It was fun hearing all about her morning at camp.  She loved the music they sang, all the projects they did and all the yummy snacks.  The theme was Everything is Possible with God.  They had a flying in the sky theme and the decorations were adorable.  I was blown away by all the wonderful volunteers that did so much for a week full of fun. We were so lucky to have Titi over for most of the week.  After camp we did many fun things like a picnic, frozen yogurt, shopping and Aubrey's big dance recital (post will follow this one).  It was a fun week! 

No comments: