Thursday, July 26, 2012

Stanislaus County Fair

Last Wednesday we went to the Stanislaus fair to see the Wiggles live in concert.  It was a fun family night! The fair had lots of neat exhibits and animals.  We got to see baby chicks being hatched which was really neat.  Spencer even got to face one of his biggest fears. 




 Spencer's biggest fear......
 Holding a scorpion.  
Aubrey was so brave and wanted to hold it too.  Carter did too but we were worried he might squish it.


 It was awesome running into one of my dearest friends, Johanna and her daughter.  I don't see her as much as I like since she left me in Merced and moved to Turlock :(.  It was great catching up and hanging out.
 My good friend Murun and her family were also at the concert.  They saved us great seats!!
 The kids were adorable at the concert! They danced, sang and really got into it.  I loved watching all the smiles and laughs.  


 Such an awesome evening!!!

No comments: