Thursday, July 5, 2012

Aubrey's Dance Recital

Wednesday June 27th was Aubrey's dance recital.  Aubrey has been going to Miss Denisa for a whole year now.  She has practice every Wednesday afternoon and I think out of the whole year we have only missed 1 class.  She reminds me to take her to class she loves it that much.  We were thrilled that both sets of grandparents could make it to this special night.
Family Pictures:
This is my favorite picture!
Aubrey is very lucky to have both sets of her grandparents close enough to enjoy in her special moments in life.

 We were excited to have Titi here too! 
Aubrey's class had 2 dances the first was ballet:
and the second was tap:
She did great!!! I mean really good! She did all the moves at all the right times and you could see it in her face how much she LOVES to dance.
Playing with her best friend, Grace after the show.
 A star is born!!!
Daddy surprised her with a beautiful bouquet of flowers!  It was a perfect night.  So much fun!! I love being a dance mama it is tons of fun.  I can't wait for many more recitals.  

No comments: