Wednesday, April 27, 2011

What a big day....

Today Carter took his first steps!!!! He is so so so so CUTE! He has been quite the pro with his walker lately but today with the help of either Daddy or myself holding something in the air in front of him he took about 5 steps in a row with no support. We got a video on Spencer's phone and I will try to load it on here. I can hardly believe that only a year ago tomorrow I was admitted to the hospital for high blood pressure and that I had know idea that we would have an adorable 5lb. bundle of joy only 5 days later!

Carter we are so very proud of you and all the accomplishments that you have made. You are an amazing baby. Even though you were a whole month early you have not let that stop you from accomplishing all the 1st year milestones. We are the luckiest mom & dad in the world to call you our son. We love you!

No comments: