Monday, April 11, 2011

Crafts, Crafts and more Crafts

Last week I was in a super craft mood all week. Spencer joked that I needed to go to a crafts anonymous meeting. I was just having lots of fun finally making what I had been thinking about for a long time. I mostly made things for around the house but I also worked on some things for Carter's 1st birthday but that is a surprise so I will post those pics later! Here is what I have been up too:


I was so excited when I found these jars at Marshalls.




Easter blocks!



This is my favorite. Aubrey loves it too. I'm excited to start personalizing the kids clothes more.



A friend from my MOPS group ordered this from me for her car:



I made some more letter jars like I made at Christmas a while ago. I also made these coasters for my friends birthday.



I had made this back before Carter was born but forgot to post it. I think it came out really cute and looks great next to the rocking chair in his room.


No comments: