Friday, March 11, 2011

St. Patrick's Day excitement

I'm not sure if it's the fact that I'm a quarter Irish, or that I love decorating for holidays but I have been on a St. Patrick's Day craft overload. I made these blocks a couple of weeks ago. Thanks Spencer for cutting the wood so perfect!


I also saw this idea on a craft web page and I just had to make it!

I have lots of ideas for Aubrey for this weekend and the day of but we did have time this week to do this cute little guy.

I think I might also be obsessed with the Irish culture because I got to go to Ireland a couple of times while I was a flight attendant. I love Ireland! It is beautiful. Check out how green it is:

(This was my view from my hotel room)

Ireland is so rich with culture. It was amazing seeing such old castles, churches, and buildings. The shopping is also great.

I hope I can get back there some day with my family and not be working!

No comments: