Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring is almost here!

I think that is what Aubrey was wishing for......


I always think my blog is all caught up and then I look at the camera and see that I missed a couple of fun things. I guess it was two weeks ago when we got to meet up with my mom for a fun day in Modesto. It is great having my folks closer we get to see them about once a week. Last week felt a lot more like spring. This week is rainy again and as you will see in the next couple of posts lots of snow up in the mountains. We took advantage of the weather last week and went to tons of parks.

We went to the Disney store in the mall while in Modesto and both Carter and Aubrey thought they were at the happiest place on Earth.

Two Saturdays ago Spencer and Aubrey worked on the garden. Aubrey had fun helping daddy dig the holes and putting the seeds in.

I made these signs for the garden.

Last year I bought some tulips for my window box. After they died I took the bulbs out and Spencer planted them out in our back. This is what came of it.....

It is so beautiful. There are five or six others that have not bloomed yet.
While they worked on the garden I followed Carter around and took tons of pictures. He was crawling so funny, he didn't want his knees to touch the grass.

Check out my little calendar guy

What a cutie!

No comments: