Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving Weekend

After all our fun Thanksgivings we stayed in the Bay area for the weekend because I had an appointment at Standford Monday morning (I will post more about that later). It was a great weekend. My mom and Laura watched the kids so that we could get some Christmas shopping done. While we were shopping Aubrey helped Titi decorate her tree.

We went to Happy Hallow in San Jose with my mom. My dad was up in the mountains working on the house. It is just about done. Yay! Aubrey had a blast at Happy Hallow. She loved the rides and all the other kids. Carter enjoyed looking around.



We also got to go up to the Oakland Temple with mom & dad Sup to see the Christmas lights.


It was a fun weekend!

1 comment:

Randi said...

cutest pic ever - Spencer and Aubrey walking away holding hands and Aubrey holding onto the balloon too :-)