Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas Happenings

It's sure feeling a lot like Christmas over here. We put up our tree the Monday after Thanksgiving. Aubrey was very excited and loved helping me set up all the decorations through out the house. She also enjoyed hanging the ornaments. Carter was amazed with all the lights and if he can roll himself over to under the tree he likes to grab on the branches.


The first picture is where Aubrey thinks the angel should go.

This year Aubrey got her very own pink tree for her room. It was a joy to see how excited she was and watch her put up every single ornament all by herself.


Last Saturday was a Christmas filled day. We first went to a fundraiser that my mom's group was hosting. The kids got to set on Santa's lap, make a craft and enjoy hot chocolate and cookies.

Then we walked to our Main Street for the annual Christmas parade.

Saturday night was my companies Christmas party at my bosses house. We had excellent food and fun visiting with everyone. Aubrey played with the cats all night. I was pretty busy so the only picture I got was Aubrey playing with the cats.

Even in our busy schedule we still had time to do some yard work and put up our outside lights.

I think our house is all ready for the holidays now we just need to get all our shopping done.

No comments: