Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Sonora

Last weekend we went to Sonora. My parents house is just about done but they still have a few big projects. Spencer has been an excellent helper to my dad. They had to get all the base boards in before the carpets are installed this week. My dad, Spencer, and brother worked very hard while my mom, Aubrey, Carter and I played. We went up to Long Barn on Saturday. There was a little snow on the ground so our little California Girl actually saw snow and touched it. The first thing she said was "It's white and cold!"

The reason we went up to Long Barn was to go to a very cute Ice Skating Rink. This was Aubrey's first time on skates and I have to say she did very well. We went around three times and she didn't fall down once. She almost did but I caught her. The walker was great. It was a very fun day.

Nana, Aubrey and Carter watched me for a little bit.

The guys!


We love their house. Isn't it BEAUTIFUL!

1 comment:

Randi B said...

the outside is beautiful, but oh my goodness I love the inside, the wood beams are wonderful!!!