Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Back to reality

After New Years day it really hits that the holidays are over.  So sad! But then it goes into organization, year goals and of course party planning for Aubrey.  Monday 1/2 we all had off so we stayed in our jammies and cleaned the house most of the day.  Also played a lot with the hamsters.
 Tuesday 1/3 came so fast and I was dreading taking the kids back to school! Monday night Aubrey's teacher called me with the flu I felt bad for her but excited that I got to work the first day back.  It was a bit chaos getting the kids back in line but for the most part we had fun.  We talked a lot about their winter breaks, we wrote thank you letters to family, we did the normal reading, history, language arts, math, we cut snow flakes and we even had time to do this fun art project I found the night before.  It was a fun day.
 On Wednesday that week Aubrey's best friend at school Daliyah's mom had an emergency appointment in LA and asked me to watch Daliyah over night Wednesday.  I was a little caught of guard because we don't know each other that well but she really seemed in a bind so I said okay.  The girls actually did really well going to bed early since it was a school night.
 And the next morning getting ready was also amazing!
 Deuce sun bathing....
 The kids were excited to have a beanie and scarf day at school.

No comments: