Saturday, March 12, 2016

The rest of February

Other then Aubrey's birthday party, Valentine's Day and a mini vacation we had other fun stuff going on in Februray.   The weather in February this year was amazing.  We had rainy cold wintery days and then also some sunny beautiful spring days.  With all the rain we got this year the feilds by our house are beautiful! I feel like I'm driving in Ireland when I pull up to the house it's just so green.  The wild flowers have been amazing too.  I love our afternoon walks which involves picking flowers and wishing on dandelions.
PTC is still keeping me busy.  These were the board pictures we took for the yearbook.  I love working with these ladies! 
Amy (Secrutary), Me (VP), Odette (Securtary #2), Nicole (President), and Christa (Treasure) 

Date nights with my cutie are always the best!!!

Sometimes I have to pinch myself when I'm at work.  I have the best job.  I work 1 day a week, I'm around what I love (airplanes),  I can bring my kids to work with me anytime, I can work what ever hours I want, and my boss takes me out to lunch in his convertible!  It's really a nice set up.  I do have to work really hard though and have lots of stuff to fit in one day but it works and I'm so grateful for it.
Carter is loving all his play dates. 
Tuesday February 23rd Aubrey and I went to the BYU ballet that came to Merced.  It was wonderful. It was fun dressing up with my little girl and having a girls night out.
We first went out to dinner before the show.

 Then we got to meet some of the dancers before the show.


 At the intermission they invited all the girls up on stage to dance.  It was so cute!
We then went out to frozen yogurt with our friends after the show.
Aubrey got to go to her first activity day on 2/27.
Also that day we baby sat Callie and Carrie
and Aubrey and I went to Emily and Jessica's party that night.
February was a FUN month!

No comments: