Sunday, March 13, 2016

Aubrey's Baptism Announcements

I'm having so much fun planning Aubrey's baptism. It's been kind of challenging since I was baptized when I was 24 so I don't really know what goes into planning an 8 year old's big day but I'm figuring it out as I go.  Pinterest has been lots of help and I have a check list that I'm following.  My favorite part of the planning process so far has been taking pictures of my very beautiful daughter.  I could not have timed it any better having a spring baby.  I just love the blossoms.  I actually found her baptism dress 2 years ago and thought I should just get it in size 8 it will fit her and it does perfectly I'm so happy I did.  I'm also loving the pink cowgirl boots I don't think it gets more cuter then that! We can't wait for her big day 3/26!  My neice Megan helped me make the announcement.  I told her what I wanted and she helped me put it all together.  Both Aubrey and I fell in love with both styles so we passed both kinds out to friends and family.





















No comments: