Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Carter's Christmas School program

Wednesday December 9th was Carter's Christmas program.   When I would ask him how he felt about it he would say, "I'm really excited but also a little nervous because all the girls kiss me."  There was a part in the program when they were singing Holy Jolly Christmas and two girls are suppose to lean in and kiss him on the cheeks which he was not fund of one bit.  He looked so handsome in his sweater and tie that night. 



Nana, Papa and Titi came down for the big show.  We love that they can do that and support Carter he was very proud looking out at the audience and seeing his family.





The kindergarten class sang a bunch of adorable songs with all the fun hand movements.  Holly Jolly Christmas was too cute when he got kissed.  Also in Rockin' Around the Christmas tree when it was the instrument part the kids were asked to pretend play the trumpet, Carter got really into it and all the others eventually stooped and watched Carter it was so cute I got it on video.  After the singing they did the Nativity.  Carter was a shepherds and took his role very seriously.


 Carter and Aaron.
 The show was fantastic.  We were proud of our little guy.



 After the show the families were invited to tour the class room and enjoy some holiday treats.

 Carter and Anderson are the best of friends.
 After the show and open house we went to Black Bear Diner for dinner.  We had a cupcake toast for Carter.

 After dinner we did some Christmas light tours around Merced.  We love going to one house that has the music and the lights.  It was a great night and so much fun to celebrate as a big group.  
I love that I go to Carter's school once a week to help.  I got to help with a lot of the dress rehearsals leading up to the show.  I thought this was a great picture I got of the class in costume.  I also got a cute video that I hope works.


No comments: