Thursday, October 1, 2015

The rest of August

 Well can you tell the busy life of school has started and I'm now 2 months behind in blogging, arrgggg! Oh well here is a catch up from the last part of August.

Carter loves his teacher Mrs. Allan.  (I love her too!!) Super random but we met like 3 years ago at Bella Luna a restaurant in town.  We started talking and then back came friends.  I'm so happy she is Carter's teacher this year!

My job as the VP on the PTC is in full swing.  My first job was to update the teacher lounge board:
Before                                                after



















I love being at the school and surprising Aubrey in the lunch room.
The weekend of August 22nd Titi came out to hang with us.  We went to Lowe's for the build and grow work shop that day.
Titi also made this amazing cake for our friend Carrie's 6th birthday party that day.
The party was at Pump it Up.  We all had a blast jumping together.







Carrie LOVED her cake!!!

Sunday August 23rd we went up to Sonora to meet our little cousin Harper.
 Oh my goodness she is adorable.  She is 2 years old and is my dad's brother, my uncle Kirk's granddaughter, my cousin Doreen's daughter.  My side of the family is small compared to Spencer's and this is our kids only "kid" cousin and our kids are Harper's only cousins.  I can't believe it took this long to meet her but we were so excited it worked out.  I can't believe how good she could talk at only 2 years old.  The kids had a blast with her and we had fun watching.  We can't wait to get together again very soon.



 Dad and Uncle Kirk.
 In the tree house.
Daddy got to have a fun lunch with Carter one day.  They love Chipotle they actually know Carter there lol!
I got to have a girl treat with Aubrey one day Carter was playing at Alex's house.
I'm loving my Wednesday volunteer day at Carter's school.  The kids in his class are all so much fun.  We are loving it!!
Aubrey was so excited a friend at school let her borrow a spell book.  We had fun making different spells one day after school.
I love that I can sign Aubrey out for lunch we try to do a lunch date every other Friday.
Deuce likes coming to pick Aubrey up after school and then we usually walk around the school area.
The kids had fun at Reese's birthday party August 29th.  I was very impressed with the cool face paint.  They loved having it on all day.

Our August ended with a home improvement project.  We put a frame around our mirror in the downstairs bathroom. 


No comments: