Wednesday, September 17, 2014

What we have been up too...

 We have been loving the new yogurt place, Yogurtlicious! We seriously have been there like 5 times and it just opened 2 weeks ago.

 September 9th my dad and gaga (aka Uncle Scott) came out to baby sit Carter.  When they came to pick up Carter at the airport we were invited to go and check out the DC10's that are based at Castle right now for the fire season.  We got an awesome tour! Last year we had to take pictures from a distance but not this time.

 Papa on the wing!

 It was huge! What an awesome play ground for the day!

 We also saw the air force 1 that is parked at Castle now.
Gaga's birthday was September 5th so we celebrated on the 9th with Casper hot dogs and cupcakes.  Happy Birthday Gaga we love you!
On 9/11 Peterson asks the kids to wear red, white and blue.  I think it's a wonderful way to honor all the lives lost and to remember what happened that day.
I took my little man on a date lunch that day. (Also loving our new Panera! Merced is actually getting some great new things!)
 Friday September 12 Titi came to town for the weekend.  We just love having her visit! We shopped, ate out, and watched movies all weekend long!  She also got me to take out all my fall decor and decorate the house.  It may still be 95 degrees but at least my house looks and smells like fall.  We got so busy that I totally forget to take pictures :( I did get a couple cute ones playing around at Target.

Saturday was our niece's 1st birthday party so Spencer and the kids went to that while Titi and I had a whole day to shop in Modesto and a nice dinner just the 2 of us.  It was so much fun!!
Titi also helped me with the Primary bulletin board.
 Today Aubrey turned her room into a beauty parlor and this is what happened......
 He will probably kill me for this when he gets older.  They had so much fun being "sisters" all afternoon.  I even got a manicure from Ms. Aubrey.

No comments: