Tuesday, July 1, 2014

June Fun!

Our first month of summer vacation has been so much fun!! I love having both my kiddos home, staying in our PJ's all day, no plans, being lazy, swimming, taking long walks, playing with toys, doing crafts and just being us!! It's been great! 
We start most of our days taking a bike ride/jog.  Also like I mentioned in my last post we have a gym membership and I have been getting ready for my first 5k. I'm up to running 28 minutes straight! I'm pretty proud of it! I'm 2 days away from reaching a 5k!
I still work 1 day a week at the airport.  The first two weeks of summer they got to have Nana, Papa and Titi here and they got to go to the movies, parks and out to lunch.  The last few weeks I have taken them to work with me.  They do really well.  I usually bring coloring sheets, mini crafts, play dough, lots of snacks and a movie and surprisingly the 6 hours go by fast and they leave in a good mood saying they love work :) 
We have made a few trips to the public library for the summer reading program.  The kids made these cute bags to bring their books home in.  We also did the Barnes and Noble reading challenge and got a brand new book!
We have had a few ortho appointments.  Aubrey's face mask looks really cool and she has been so good about wearing it at night.  Dr. Chad is really happy with her progress.
 June 19th was my Relief Society activity.  Since last month our Mother's Day brunch was cancelled I wanted to still do a mother daughter celebration.  We did a ice cream social with a photographer and a craft.

 It was a fun evening with the little girls! 
 Friday June 20th we went with Aubrey's girl scout troop to the Modesto Nuts baseball game. 


 I love Carter's smile:



I took Aubrey on a mother daughter date day to the mall and for ice cream. 
Playdates with friends:
Carter and Colton.
Aubrey and Kendall.
 This last weekend Titi came out for Aubrey's dance recital (next post).  It was so much fun we had her here for 3 nights.  It was a blast.  Lots of shopping, eating, swimming and of course baking!
We also made family tie dyes over the weekend.  I took Aubrey down to Madera to Pump it Up for Grace's Birthday party.
Yesterday we went to Michael's for there kid craft day.  As you can see I can't get those tie dyes off them lol! Carter really had a great time not sure why he is smiling like that.
 The kids love having slumber parties!!  
They usually start in their rooms and than end up in our room some nights :) I love that they want us all to be together all the time.  Of course there are times I want my alone time but it's just so cute that they love us so much they want to spend every minute with us.


No comments: