Monday, June 30, 2014

Father's Day 2014

We had a great Father's Day weekend this year.  
 We went with a twin theme for gifts this year lol!
 Carter got some neat new gifts too!
 I love my boys!
 Sunday we went up to Sonora to spend the day with my dad.  We went and checked out the rail road museum in Jamestown.
 The kids loved exploring the grounds.



 Then we went back home for gifts and BBQ.


It was a great day to honor the men in my life.  I love my dad and the wonderful example he is to me.  He is the best dad and I could have never ask for more.  
I love that I married my best friend, Spencer and that I get to see him the best dad to our kids.  What a wonderful day it was to honor both of these incredible men! We will be celebrating Spencer's dad this weekend.  He is also such an amazing dad that raised such a great man.  
Happy Father's Day to all the special dads out there!  

No comments: