Sunday, June 8, 2014

Field Trips!

The preschool every year plans an end of the school year Train Field Trip and it's so much fun.  Aubrey's class also had a end of the year trip planned to the farm.  I had said I would be at both and it was set to work Aubrey's was going to be on the 15th and Carter's on the 22nd.  Well we had a huge heat wave so Aubrey's trip was postponed to the next week May 22nd the same day as Carter's.  Since Ms. Stapp had only asked for myself and one other mom on hers I felt I had to go on that one which meant Papa got to go on Carter's.  It's crazy how much stress a Field trip can cause on a mom! I really wanted to be at both and I felt like I had to pick between the two which really caused me a lot of stress and heart ache.  Which is funny because it really all worked out and I was so happy Carter and my dad got to have some bonding time.   

 Here is Aubrey's class waiting for the bus.  These are the tie dye shirts Spencer and I helped with.  Spencer went and did the tie dye with the kids and I put all their names on the shirts.
 Not sure if you can notice in this picture but Miss Aubrey got her first retainer.  
It's a spacer to help with her cross bite.  It was hard to get use to the first 2 days but now she is eating like normal and doing good with it. 
 We rode the bus out to a farm on Highway 59.  Aubrey and I actually got to do this trip with the preschool last year.  It was raining on that trip and 90 degrees on this trip.  
 The animals were really cool and the kids loved checking them out.  they also got to walk through the milking area and see the cows.


 We went on a hay ride and saw all kinds of cool animals.
 Our favorite was the Zedonk (A zebra donkey mix)
After the hay ride we got back on the bus and went back to school.  I got to have lunch with Aubrey and then we decided it would be fun to go home early and pick Carter and Papa up together.

 Carter and Papa's trip started off at the train station where I dropped them off and they got on the school bus.  I was very happy with all the pictures papa took. 

 The bus took them to Pump it Up.  They jumped and jumped! It looks like so much fun!



 My favorite picture:

 Then the bus took them to the Fresno train station where they ate their lunch, played and then boarded the train for Merced.
 Carter is quite the lady killer.
 Papa even got this picture:
 How cool is that!! He knows how serious I take my pictures and memories!  The train ride was fun.  One boy's mom even packed toys for the kids to play with.
Aubrey and I picked them up at the train station that afternoon.
It was a great day.  I think it's so cool to have my family close by so that they can experience these fun things with the kids.

No comments: