Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!!! I'm so thankful for so many things! I'm thankful to have a wonderful husband, the chance to be a mom to 2 healthy amazing children, my supportive great family and all my friends. I'm also thankful for lots of other things but my list would go on and on. We had a nice relaxing Thanksgiving morning at home watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. We then packed up the car and headed up to Sonora for the day. I made special shirts for the kids that day.
Papa and Gaga set up their new Christmas train and the kids just had a blast watching it and taking tuns switching the switch.
Titi and Carter checking out the yummy pies that Titi made. Us girls made chocolate acorns that afternoon before dinner.
While the guys hung out.
Mom & Dad love their new kitchen as do we!
Dinner was amazing!!!!
It was Papa, Nana, Great Grandpa, Auntie, Titi, Gaga, Daddy, Mommy, Aubrey and Carter! What a crowd!

Thanksgiving night Daddy (Spencer), my sister (Titi), my brother (Gaga), Auntie and I all braved the crowd and went to Wal Mart at 10pm for the black Friday deals. We got some great stuff and it was so much being part of the crazy shopping. We ended up staying out until Kohls opened and mid night but still made it back to mom & dads around 1am. Friday morning we relaxed and enjoyed the view of the lake.
Friday afternoon was Thanksgiving for the Sups side. We drove over to Mountain View and had another amazing feast at Spencer's sisters house. The group there was around 25 people. The kids had a blast with their cousins. Both Spencer and I were running around like crazy so we didn't get many pictures :( We had a great time visiting and being together with family.
Friday night we stayed in Hayward. Spencer and I did more black Friday shopping that night. The next morning we went out to a yummy breakfast with Grandma and Grandpa.
Earlier in the week before Thanksgiving it was my play date week. I got some cute pictures of the kids eating their snacks.
For our activity that day we made Thanksgiving place mats. The kids had fun tracing their hands and coloring their "turkeys."
I have so much to be Thankful for!!!! Hope you all had an amazing Thanksgiving!

No comments: