Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Apple Hill

I'm way behind on my blogging. So the next few post will be catch up posts. Back on 11/11/11 we woke up and thought it would be just like any other day but when I realized that the library was closed for Veteran's day and we would be unable to go to our usual story time I called up Spencer and said don't you have a little vacation time? He said yes and we decided to do a spontaneous weekend vacation up to Apple Hill. Aubrey was ecstatic!!!! She made up a song about going on vacation and sang and danced the whole morning we packed.
We stayed at a beautiful hotel in Folsom right across from the outlets. (I was in heaven!!!) Friday we shopped and went out to dinner.
We spent all day Saturday up in Apple Hill. It was beautiful! We had perfect weather, ate lots of yummy apple things and enjoyed being together.
Aubrey loves riding pony's.

Both nights that we stayed there we went in the hot tub.
My cute twins!
We had a blast!!! It was a perfect fall weekend!

No comments: