Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Gatherings

Last Thursday night I hosted our monthly craft night. I added a small treat exchange to the craft night this month. We had 10 ladies and we made family ornaments, ate yummy treats and enjoyed good company.
On Friday was Spencer's work Christmas party. Aubrey was so cute and wanted to carry a purse and wear a bracelet, she is getting so big. I made my annual mice and a few other treats. It was nice to have this party after my treat exchange since we had lots of left overs.

Waiting to see the Fresno Santa. We have gone to see Santa about 4 times now. The kids love it!
Titi came over for Aubrey's dance recital (which will be the next post). We made cookies to take to the recital for the after party.
It's been a cold foggy winter so far but we have found a couple of sunny days to get some walks to the park in.
This picture is of my good friends and I at Jennifer's ornament exchange party a couple of Saturdays ago.

No comments: