Friday, November 12, 2010

Santa!................ Already?

Yes it is true Santa has already come down from the North Pole. It seems a little early that only one week before this picture I was dressing the kids in their Halloween costumes. Aubrey has already been asking all about Santa I think because all the stores have had their Christmas decorations out since October. She even asked me right before we left for my birthday celebration if she could see Santa and I told her that he was still up in the North Pole for a couple more weeks well, I was wrong he was already here. We took this opportunity to get our annual Santa picture for the year. It was great since there were no crowds yet. Aubrey got lots of one on one time with the big man and she even got the cutest stuffed elf just for coming to see him that day. We are so happy with the way this picture came out. Aubrey was such a great big sister telling Carter "Its okay it's Santa!"
Getting ready for our turn.

Of course right when we went to sit on his lap Carter had a huge #2 so we had to run and change him and come right back.


Aubrey had a great time being with Santa. It's a huge difference from last year when she was screaming the whole time. She was very awestruck and was lost for words. When he asked her what she wanted I answered him with Barbie's (it was the first thing I could think of) and she has reminded me a dozen or more times that we have to go back and tell him her "real" list. I'm sure we will make many more visits this upcoming season.


I love seeing the excitement of Christmas through a 2 year olds eyes. It's going to be a great couple of months.

1 comment:

Damon's Girl said...

So cute! You kids look so big!