Thursday, November 4, 2010

I'm the big 30

I'm officially the big 30! Yesterday was my birthday. It's crazy how I'm now in my 30's. I'm not too sure how I feel about it but I guess it's okay. I did have a great day. I loved hearing Aubrey sing to me all day and how her eyes would light up when we talked about how it was my birthday. I also loved seeing all Carters smiles and that he took a couple really good naps. We met up with daddy at lunch time and had a picnic in the park.

My wonderful family took me out to an awesome dinner at Big Bubba's BBQ. That restaurant goes all out for your birthday so it was a lot of fun.

Aubrey enjoying my birthday dessert at Big Bubba's

Aubrey in the tree house playing. Can you see Daddy and Carter way down there?



Aubrey took this picture of us. Not bad, huh?

My beautiful birthday cake that Aubrey and Spencer made me. It is so cute and very yummy!

The night before my birthday my friends took me out to dinner to Pocket 8's Teppanyaki. We had so much fun having a girls night.
Today at my MOPS meeting they all sang and I had to wear this silly crown. Thanks to my friend Murun she took a picture.
I got so many nice calls and e-mails from everyone, thank you! It has been so nice. I get to celebrate my birthday some more over the weekend with my family and I'm really looking forward to that.

1 comment:

Damon's Girl said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you had a good one!