Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Family Birthday Party

I have been really spoiled this year. We met up with my family over the weekend for a wonderful birthday celebration. My poor mom broke her wrist on Halloween up at the house in Sonora. She had to have surgery last Thursday which went well but she is still in a lot of pain. I felt so special because even with her pain she insisted that we met up to celebrate my birthday. We had dinner at Chevy's, I opened gifts (thank you everyone, I love everything) and my family brought this beautiful cake for me.

One of our family traditions is to have table prices (small gifts) for the kids. That way they have something to open. Aubrey loved her my little pony.


At the end of the night the Chevy's crew sang to me and gave me a sombrero which Aubrey loved! It was a great night. Thank You everyone!

No comments: