Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Our 5 Year Anniversary!

5 Years ago on July 30th we said "I do."

These last 5 years have been amazing. I love Spencer more and more each day. He is so amazing and I'm so lucky to call him my husband. The years have gone by so fast but looking back we have done so much. We have had 2 children, a dog, lived in two different states, 3 different houses, bought 2 cars and have been on tons of trips. I can't wait what to see what the next 5 years hold. It is so awesome being married to my best friend.

We had an amazing 5 year anniversary. We went out to the bay area on our anniversary, Friday. My mom and sister watched the kids while we went out on a date. We had a wonderful dinner at Horatio's on the San Leandro Marina. Then we went to the movies and saw Dinner with Schmucks which was hilarious. It was a great night.

Happy Anniversary Cutie I love you with all my heart!

No comments: