Monday, August 3, 2009

Our 4 Year Wedding Anniversary

Four years ago on July 30th 2005 this was us....

and this is us now...

We celebrated our four year wedding anniversary last Thursday. We have had the BEST four years ever being married and 11 years being together. Spencer is such a wonderful husband, father and best friend I could ever ask for and I feel so lucky everyday that I get to wake up next to him. He is my true soul mate.

In honor of our anniversary we went on a fantastic weekend away, just the two of us. This was the first time that I have ever been away from Aubrey overnight. It was a little hard but I knew that she was in good hands and having fun with my parents, sister and brother.

Spencer and I went to Sonoma, Ca for a very relaxing weekend. We stayed at The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa. It was a beautiful hotel and we were definately pampered. We did spa treatments, relaxed by the pool, and ate the most wonderful food ever. It was so nice to have some time just being us together.




Shopping in down town Sonoma


Spencer also gave me these beautiful flowers.

It was a perfect Anniversary weekend away and we were very excited to see our little Aubrey when we got back.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Happy Anniversary!!! We are lucky to have you in our family.