Thursday, August 20, 2009

First Day of Nursery

A couple weekends ago Aubrey had her first day of nursery at our church. She did great we thought she might be a little nervous and that she would like one of us to stay with her but the minute she saw the toys and her friend Everett she was off. The teacher said she did very well. She got to bring home a project that she did.

On the Saturday of that same weekend we went to the Multi Cultural Center in our town and saw a fabulous Native American presentation Aubrey was mesmerized by all the dancing and music.

After that we went to lunch. Aubrey really enjoys coloring.

2 comments:

Morgan and Joel said...

That's awesome. I love nursery. Sage is too young to go but getting too old to drag to my classes. ony five more months... lame

Jeannine said...

I'm bummed I missed her first day. I'm glad it went well though!