Thursday, January 9, 2014

Christmas 2013

Christmas day was wonderful!! I love Christmas through the eyes of our children.  They were beyond excited.  Santa had two big gifts all ready out and ready to play with.
 Cute hair Aubrey....

 Santa ate all the cookies!! He also left his snowy foot prints by the fireplace and a note.
 Time to open gifts......



 So excited!!!! The easy bake oven was top on the list!
 We have only seen purple ones at the stores so the fact that Santa made a pink one was a BIG deal!

 Mommy taking pictures and daddy video taping.


 After we opened all the gifts we played and played! Cooked in the easy bake oven.  We also had a great Christmas breakfast, cinnamon rolls, eggs and sausage, thanks daddy.  After breakfast we got ready and headed up to Sonora for a fun Christmas afternoon and night with our family.  I didn't take a picture but you can kind of tell in the picture below.  Aubrey wanted to dress just like her new doll "Lucy" so we did everything we could to match the two of them.  She looked really cute.
 We enjoyed lots of yummy snacks and then jumped right into gift opening.  I had a great time trying to capture every ones face as they opened gifts.  Aubrey was shocked and so excited that Nana and Papa knew that she would get a doll from Santa.

I was very excited that mom and dad got me the necklace I really wanted, an origami owl locket.  I was just thinking that morning that I should have told Spencer or my parents I wanted it but to my surprise my mom already knew that! I was very excited!  






 This game for the Wii is awesome!!! We have had hours of fun! 
 Yay Carter has his own Opod (that's what they call it)





It was tons of fun and like always we were spoiled to death, thanks family!!!  Gifts are so much fun but the time spending together is so much better! We had a very yummy dinner prepared by dad/papa and enjoyed the best Christmas cookies and ice cream for dessert by Laura/Titi. 
 Laura and I even got to make time for playing in the village something we have been doing since we were babies.

Such a wonderful day!!! So much fun celebrating and being with our family.  We are so grateful for all that we have and for the real reason for the season the birth of Jesus Christ.  We hope you all had as much of a magical day/season as us.  Merry Christmas!!! 

No comments: