Thursday, August 15, 2013

Guess what Miss Aubrey got?

Her ears pierced!!!!
This actually happened May 25th but I had forgot to post about it before our family vacation posts.
Aubrey has been wanting to get her ears pierced.  Well actually she was really scared for a long time and anytime we walked by a Clair's in the mall she would say she didn't want it but then one time after MOPS I picked her up and she said "I'm ready mom I want my ears pierced." I was a bit caught off guard since I thought she didn't even want it.  Well time had past and she was always talking about it.  I decided to play some YouTube videos for her to see that it does hurt and to make sure this was something she really wanted.  After seeing girls cry, laugh, or yell she was still up for it.  When we went out to Modesto to play mini golf we went over to the mall after and we just kind of surprised her with it.  She was very excited and ready.  She sat in the chair and looked very serious.  The lady told her if she didn't cry she would get three lolly pops and if she cried she would get one.  There were two ladies so they could do it at the same time.  It was over in a matter of seconds and she just flinched a little.  She got her three lolly pops and ate them all at once.  She was very happy! She said it hurt a little but she was excited to have earrings. 

No comments: