Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Vacation Day 6, Park day 5

Our last day of vacation (tear!).  We had made plans to do the princess lunch one of the days but after being able to meet all the princess in the park we decided it would be more fun to do Minnie's Breakfast in Disneyland.  We have done this breakfast 2 other times and have always enjoyed meeting some of the more unique characters that you do not see walking around in the park and the food is super yummy.   


 We are still trying to figure out who this is...
 We think from Pinoccio. The kids still crack up when they see him in our pictures.




  
 We spent our last day riding all of our favorite rides.  
It's a Small World 













 Our last night was our late night.  I had brought these glow sticks before our vacation.  They were a big hit! It was fun surprising them with them they thought they were the coolest.
 We watched the firework show over by It's a Small World it was amazing.  After the show we went on a few more rides and left the park around 11pm.  The kids loved staying up so late!
 I have had so much fun posting about our vacation it feels like I got to re-live it all.  It was such a wonderful trip.  I'm so grateful for the chance that we got to do this vacation.  We have so many amazing memories that I know we will treasure forever.  I already want to plan our next trip to Disneyland! It truly is the the happiest place on earth and I love sharing it with my family!

No comments: