Monday, June 17, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

Mother's day this year was very special.  I was given a beautiful invitation to attended a Mother's Day tea at Aubrey's school the Friday before Mother's Day.  It was so nice!! The kids spoiled us moms.  Aubrey and I had a lovely tea/brunch party together.
When we showed up I was given a hat that Aubrey made me and then we worked on fun Mother's day crafts together.
We then went in the classroom for brunch.  It was beautiful!! Aubrey made me an adorable hand print in a frame with a poem, an interview, oven mite with her hand print on it, an interview, a flower and a personalized handkerchief.
Mother's Day I woke up to my beautiful family and there special treats they made me.
 My mom, Laura, Aubrey and I got to go to a Mother's Day brunch at the Vista it was fabulous and so much fun to share this day with my wonderful mom!!
 So blessed to be a mom!
 The Vista is beautiful and the food was wonderful.  I loved being with my favorite ladies.


 After brunch we came home to all the guys and opened gifts and enjoyed dessert together.

 What a great weekend!! I love being a mom!

No comments: