Monday, June 17, 2013

A bunch of fun stuff

Well our camera decided to break on us and I was heart broken! I love taking pictures and I was lost with out it.  Spencer and I decided that it was time to get an upgrade so we went with a new Nikon DSLR it is pretty fantastic!!! I have been having a blast learning all about it and taking fun pictures.  This post is a bunch of different things that took place during the moth of May.
 Carter's orientation at preschool.  He LOVED it!

 Kendall over for a play date

 Our bee issue! It was terrible and keep us out of our backyard for 3 days! Thank goodness for our bee friends who came and took over 15lbs. of bees.
 Aubrey's work of art at preschool on the sidewalk.  I honestly think this girl is going to be an artist she is so talented and loves being creative.
 Carter loving his train table.
 Field day at school

 Baseball with dad

 Fun camera time








No comments: