Sunday, April 21, 2013

February 2013

February was a fun month.  The first part of the month was filled with birthday celebrations for little Miss Aubrey and the fun didn't end there!  For Aubrey's birthday Nana and Papa took Aubrey and Titi to Disney On Ice. It was the princess show and Aubrey was thrilled! She could not wait to wear her Brave dress and see all the beautiful princess.  What a fun trip for her! She also stayed up in Sonora for a few nights on her own and was spoiled rotten!  




 I had seen a great idea on pinterest to make Christmas trees with an ice cream cone, frosting and m&m's.  Well with the busy holiday season we never had time to fit that activity in so I had all the supplies and thought hay why not make a Valentine's tree! The kids loved it and it was a yummy dessert.
 Working on our Valentine's for all our friends.
 They came out very cute.
 Valentine's Day!
 The kids loved their Valentines from Mommy and Daddy.
 My cuties!!!!
 All ready!
 Teacher gifts.
 Ready for the party at school.
 Such fun activities!
 Time to deliver her Valentines.

 Zoie and Aubrey
 Kendall and Aubrey
 While we were at the part Murun was watching Carter.  This is such an adorable picture of him and Michelle.
One of my church friends had a wonderful idea to have a Valentine's day party at the park.  It was so much fun and a nice way for Carter to also enjoy Valentine's day and pass out Valentine's 
I spent a lot of time in February working on my business and crafting.
On February 23rd Spencer and I celebrated our dating anniversary 15 years! Wow! What a wonderful 15 years.  I'm so lucky to get to spend forever with my true life long love!

No comments: