Thursday, October 11, 2012

Preschool

We officially have ourselves a little preschooler!! Aubrey is attending Merced Parent Preschool.  Her first day was Wednesday August 29th.  This is such a fun opportunity for the whole family because we all get to volunteer.  It is a preschool at the adult school so basically I'm the registered student but Aubrey goes to school.  I have to work 1 day a week and one extra day a month.  We also have to attend a once a month nightly meeting and the school parties.  Oh and we also come up with the curriculum two days a semester that means, coming up with the art, discovery, snack, book and song.  Yes it's a lot and I was very over whelmed at first but now I love it.  School is Monday-Friday 9-11:30am Aubrey can go as little at 1 day a week or all 5 days.  Aubrey LOVES it!!!! Every morning she is excited to go.  I thought we would do 2 to 3 days but since she is having so much fun we have been doing more like 4 day weeks, I love the flexibility of that.  My volunteer day is Wednesday and I love being there with her.  I love that I get to be so involved and planning a day is like planning a party so you can only imagine how much I like that!  I'm so thankful that I can do this with Aubrey and can share her early educational years.    
 Right before pictures we had a bit of a melt down so that is why her eyes look a little red.


 I made it so that my extra day was a Tuesday (my work day) that way either daddy or nana have to volunteer.  Daddy did the first extra day in September and he also loved it!  


Aubrey has made a new best friend, Kati.  They are so fun together!! We have become friends with there whole family so that's fun for us too.  
So proud of our little girl!! 

No comments: