Thursday, October 11, 2012

Owl Day

On September 19th it was my first planning day at preschool.  It was animal week so Aubrey and I decided on doing owls.  It was fun planning the whole day and coming up with ideas for all the different subjects.  Spencer had a great idea of doing a huge puzzle for the discovery.  It was a lot of work putting it together but it came out super cute.
 We made stick owl puppets for art.  I had cut out a ton of different colors and it was cool watching the kids put different colors together.
 This was the snack and the kids did all on their own.
 We read Owl Babies and our song was happy and you know it but we changed it to if your an owl and you know it.  It was fun! I was nervous before hand and happy when it was over but all in all I'm excited to do it again in a month.  My favorite part of the day was that Aubrey was Super Kid! She got to help out with circle time, held the flag and rang the bell.  My mom was so cute and even made her an owl sundress to wear that day.  It was such a fun day!!! 


No comments: