Sunday, March 4, 2012

Valentine's Day

Wow it's already the first week of March and I'm just now getting a chance to sit down and post about Valentine's Day!! We had a nice Valentine's day this year. I actually worked in the morning that day so the kids got to enjoy some fun Nana time. I did have time to make some pink heart pancakes in the morning.
Aubrey made some stained glass for daddy to take to work.
After working in the morning Nana, Aubrey, Carter and I went out to lunch when we got home I found these from my wonderful hubby:
He is so sweet and I'm amazed at how much he can still surprise me!! Love you cutie! Aubrey and I made some yummy cookies for the family and for work.
The kids opened their Valentine's from Nana and Papa and us.
That night we went out as a family and then on Thursday night of that week we went on a double date with our friends to see The Vow and go out to dinner.
This picture has nothing to do with Valentine's Day except that it was taken the same week. I thought it was cute:
This was the first year that we did a Sup Valentine's Party. We did it on Saturday the 18th in Hayward at Grandpa & Grandma's house. We also celebrated Luke and Aubrey's birthdays. It was a lot of fun and nice being with family.
These were the valentine's that we made for our family this year:

No comments: