Sunday, March 4, 2012

Happy Birthday Daddy!!!

Yesterday March 3rd was Daddy's 32nd birthday. We were spoiled this year having it on a Saturday!!! It was so much fun being together as a family for the whole day.
Being that his special day was on a Saturday it made it hard for me to surprise him and decorate but I was able to do it in the middle of night so he was surprised!
After everyone woke up we went straight to gifts.
I had a string that led him into the garage where his new weights were (those were to heavy too wrap!) Aubrey and I made this cute interview framed art for him.
After gifts we had his favorite donuts for breakfast. Then we went out and did some shopping and then came home for Carter's nap and Aubrey and I decorated Daddy's cake.
After nap time we went to the movies to see Dr. Seuss' The Lorax. It was a great movie and the kids did awesome.
After the movie we went out to dinner to Strings. Aubrey was very excited to tell the waitress it was her daddy's birthday.
Back home for some of Daddy's favorite carrot cake.
I would have to say it was a fun birthday!!! We love you so much Spencer!! I love that I have gotten to sing you happy birthday for 14 years and I can't wait to do it another 14 million years!! You are the best. Happy Birthday!

No comments: